2.18.2010

Survivor

This show is seriously so awesome. Just living in the middle of nowhere on some random island for 39 days while you outplay 19 other people for a million dollars. There's actually so much strategy behind the game. Do you play the role of the jerk/asshole and just muscle your way through, or do you play the good guy who keep his word throughout the game staying true to your alliances, or do you manipulate your way to the finals, backstabbing and deceiving everyone. The show is so full of surprises and suspense. On top of all the strategy, there are the physical aspects of the game, like the challenges and, well, surviving.

It's such an awesome idea. I wish that I could go on the show, just to experience it. I wouldn't really care if I won the money or not (although winning wouldn't be so bad). I just want to see what it's like to live balls to the wall man vs nature. Only problem is that I hate coconuts...

1 comment: